critical thinking of the shooting in London

The three scenes in London were mostly shot by myself as a cameraman. This is my first time as a photographer on a video shoot. This is an interesting experiment, but there are some problems that need to be noticed and improved in the future.
First of all, in the process of shooting water and fire, because three cameras were used, the parameters set during shooting were different, so three colors appeared in the final video material. It will cause great trouble for post-editing. If there will be multiple cameras shooting together in the future, I should pay attention to setting camera parameters uniformly.
Second, there are many sundries in the final shooting materials of fire and water, which will affect the effect of the picture.

The material I shot in London this time is totally unusable. Because I am not familiar with the Settings of camera parameters, and the final come out I shot are all blue, and they are overexposed, and the images themselves are not good enough.
There were serious time management problems in the three shooting sessions, which were usually delayed at the beginning and then frantically rushed to catch up with the schedule. In the later shooting sessions, the schedule must be made in advance and strictly implemented.