some ideas about masters project

• A short fashion film within five minutes
  • Through the understanding of Chinese fashion and cosmetics KOL, the world view is set in the future to complete a mixed reality fashion film integrating the cyberpunk style.
  • Through the analysis of current Chinese network influencers and network environment, I believe that the hegemony of beauty makeup KOL at this stage is likely to be replaced by other new marketing models. Many kols in China also believe that they will not stay for a lifetime. Based on this understanding, I chose the overall pessimistic and dark cyberpunk style, hoping to depict the unknown future trend under the prosperous environment through the presentation of the future.
  • This fashion film is intended to be shown by the ending, and for online influencers today, what they show is not necessarily true or what they really like. They may not show their personality, or they may advertise directly in order to get a high income from the brand without any understanding and trial of the products which need to be promoted. Apart from the top influencers, most of them are like puppets in the hands of capital players, following the capital’s instructions.
  • I am learning camera 4D by myself and want to finish or participate in the production of 3d effects of this film.